Kaua'i, HI US
Location: Kaua'i, HI (relocation offered)
Industry: Dept. of Defense
Clearance: Ability to Obtain
- Bachelor s Degree from an accredited university in Management or Business Administration
- Master s Degree (MBA) preferred
- Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM), Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCCM), Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM), or equivalent is desirable.
- Legal background and/or Law degree preferred.
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in negotiating, drafting, and administering complex government contracts, including IDIQ, CPFF, CPAF, FFP, and T&M-type contracts.
- Familiarity with export compliance matters and regulations.
- Ability to interpret contractual requirements and provide guidance to program personnel and management.
- Experience and sound working knowledge of U.S. government procurement regulations (FAR/DFAR).
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Teams, and Project.
- Lead preparation, review, and approval activities in support of government proposal submittals.
- Reviews draft and final RFPs to identify and manage business risks and opportunities.
- Responsible for oversight of data administration on the contract including submission of reports, Contract Data Requirements Listing (CDRLs), development of plans, SOPs, and other required contract documentation.
- Interfaces with the Government Contracts Office/Government Service Managers (GSMs) on all contractual matters including, but not limited to, compliance with the Performance Work Statement (PWS) and funding matters. Regularly interfaces with DCAA and DCMA.
- Maintain compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), International Traffic in Arms Regulations (22 CFR 120-130) (ITAR), and Export Compliance Administration (EAR).
- Responsible for the development, submittal, and negotiation of claims and requests for Equitable Adjustment.
- Provides day-to-day management and training of Contract Administration staff; provides guidance on complex contractual actions as needed.
- Provides corrective action plans; development, tracking, and remediation in response to areas of concern
- Manage and track Contract Value and Funding.
- Works closely with Contracts and Finance to determine funding requirements.
- Ensure compliance as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) with government regulations.
- Respond to Joint Venture Corporate Headquarters data calls as requested and required.
- Oversight of solicitation, cost/price analysis, and negotiation activities; coordinates with internal cross-functional program personnel.
- Authorize payments consistent with contractual terms.
- Plans schedules and supervises the daily contract-related services and operations in conformance with company and governmental accounting principles, policies, and objectives.