CMM Programmer Quality Inspector
Port St. Lucie, FL
Location: Port St. Lucie, FL
- High school diploma or GED. Machinist certificate a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience programming CMMs and performing inspection in Aerospace and/or Military/Defense Manufacturing environment
- Must be familiar with AS9102 Form and First Article Inspection (FAI).
- Must have practical experience performing in-process and final inspections.
- Demonstrates an understanding of related aerospace ISO and AS requirements.
- Must have experience using various mechanical inspection tools, such as micrometers and calipers.
- Responsible for setting up and inspecting aerospace components utilizing CMM and bench plate equipment.
- Parts will be inspected to engineering drawings, customer purchase orders, industry standards and specifications.
- Operate CMM machine using established programs, as well as creating new programs using Calypso software.
- Perform dimensional inspection on product using CMM, calipers, micrometers and height gauges.
- Perform visual and dimensional inspection on product per procedures.
- Perform first piece inspection and in-process inspections.
- Maintain lot integrity.
- Ensure all First Article Inspection (FAI) packages are properly completed.
- Must comply with all applicable safety requirements, policies and procedures, while maintaining a clean, safe, and orderly work environment. Must participate in required training, medical monitoring, safety, and health evaluations and programs.
Keyword: Engineering, manufacturing, CMM, CNC, coordinate measuring machine, computer aided design, CAD, FAI, quality, inspection, GD&T, quality inspector, chief inspector, manager, lead, technician, specialist,