Oldsmar, FL 34677 US
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Title: CNC Machinist
Location: Oldsmar, FL
Salary: $25- 28 + $2/hour shift differential
Schedule: Mon-Fri, 3:30pm - 12am
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Machines components predominately from stainless steel, some engineered plastics, and other metals for production machinery. This is a climate-controlled shop.
- 3 to 5 years of machinist experience
- Ability to pass CNC machinist test
- Demonstrate competence with MasterCAM or/and Mazatrol to include manipulation of parts files and tool requirements
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Understand tooling requirements and read and interpret blueprints
- Program/edit, set-up and run Mazak, Doosan, Haas or similar, machines to specified tolerances
- Mazatrol Programming
- Must be safety conscious.
- Must be willing/able to work overtime to complete project and meet scheduling deadlines.
- Must be a responsible individual who is detail-oriented with a strong commitment to quality.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must be adaptable to change and adjust to new requirements in a custom-built environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The
employee is required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to the risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.