CNC Maintenance Technician
Torrance, CA US
Location: Torrance, CA
Schedule: Day Shift
Employment Type: Contract to permanent
- HS Diploma & minimum 4 years experience required
- 4+ years of experience with Fanuc and/or Siemens CNC controls.
- 4+ years of experience with PLC troubleshooting and repair.
- Skilled trade certification preferred
- Ability to read part manuals, electrical and mechanical schematics, assembly instructions and troubleshooting guides.
- Must be able to work all required shifts, overtime and weekends as needed
- Demonstrated high degree of industrial mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical aptitude and repair abilities.
- Advanced knowledge of CNC machine design and operation.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with electrical test equipment, electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- The CNC Maintenance Technician s primary responsibility is troubleshooting CNC equipment and ensuring Preventative Maintenance (PM) procedures are completed. The technician will also support the documentation of PM completion records and procedures
- Repair CNC Machinery, Manual Machine and Machining Centers
- Install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain machine tool equipment and controls
- Troubleshoot hydraulics, electronics, and software, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical systems
- Use machine tool manuals, technical documents, and internal and vendor resources to research machine issues
- Identify and replace parts as necessary
- Complete testing and adjust of parts as needed
- Coordinate with external suppliers and maintenance companies to ensure timely and accurate completion of work
- Work based on a sense of urgency with machine down conditions
- In conjunction with production team, will support continuous improvement of development of PM instructions and schedules to prevent failures
- General facilities maintenance
Keyword Searchstring: manufacturing, CNC, machinist, engineer, maintenance, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, OEM, siemens, FANUC, facility maintenance, controls,