Oldsmar, FL 34677 US
Salary: Up to $23/hr.
Location: Oldsmar, FL
Employment Type: Long term contract with potential for permanent employment
Clearance: Ability to obtain Secret
- High School Diploma and 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Strong background in the manufacturing process of Cables Inspections.
- Ability to perform assembly tasks related to assigned inspection areas as needed.
- Experience with soldered and crimp inspection on cables using IPC-A-620 standards.
- Detail-oriented and proficient at interpreting drawings, diagrams, parts lists, IPC manuals, revision control, reference documents and work instructions.
- Ability to work overtime (EST 10 hours per week.)
- Uses predetermined methods, operations, setups, and prescribed specifications to inspect visually in-process and completed Cable Inspections.
- Uses various measuring devices.
- Accepts, rejects, or reworks defective or malfunctioning units or systems.
- Works from blueprints, diagrams, dial indicators, preset micrometers, scales, fixtures, customer specifications, drawing or inspection instructions and checklists.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- Has the willingness and ability to perform assembly tasks related to assigned inspection areas if needed.
- Experience with Cables and able to identify non-conformances IAW IPC-A-620, & specific other requirements. May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.