Sierra Vista, AZ US
Industry: Dept. of Defense
Location: Fort Huachuca (Sierra Vista, AZ)
- Must have 5+ years of experience in communication infrastructure installation
- Must currently hold or willing to obtain the BICSI Installer 2
- Must have experience with fiber terminations and with Fluke test equipment
- Experience with Wiring and Cabling
- Must be willing and able to learn and retain information
- Must be able to work independently and in team environments
- Able to read construction drawings and other project documents
- Work as part of a crew performing various tasks such as pulling, terminating and testing copper or fiber cable, installing cable tray and various other types of cable support hardware.
- Working knowledge in the use of hand tools, including various punch tools, test equipment, and various power tools such as hammer drills and saws.
- Must have a working knowledge of the various types of copper and/or fiber cable and termination hardware as well as termination and testing procedures used on a day to day basis.
- Ability to climb ladders and work in high spaces
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work in construction environment
- Ability to differentiate color, for termination color coding