Cell Therapy Research Associate
QC Analyst II
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Environment: A global leader and trusted supplier in the pharma, biotech and specialty ingredients markets. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, the company is focused on advanced manufacturing, high-quality control systems, regulatory expertise, and research and development (R&D) capabilities. The company s products and services include active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), stem cell therapies, drinking water sanitizers, vitamin B compounds, organic personal care ingredients, industrial preservatives and microbial control solution to combat viruses, bacteria and other dangerous pathogens.
Title: QC Analyst II
Location: Houston, TX
Hours: 2pm-12am Sun to Wed OR Wed to Sat
Salary: up to $29.70/ hour paid weekly (Benefits Available)
Employment Type: 1 Year contract
Responsible for supporting the Sterility Assurance Program in respect to Aseptic Process Simulations (APS), document reviews, cleanroom principles, disinfection program and other sterility assurance related items for both Viral Vector (VV) and Cell Therapy (CT) assets. Individual is expected to interact with various departments, to include CT, VV, QC and QA as required. The individual should have excellent technical writing skills. The individual will be responsible to review and understand all policies, procedures, and other related documents in support of sterility assurance aspects
- Draft and release APS reports
- Provide review and sign off EM documents as required.
- Assist in document update initiatives as required.
- Support items required for the Sterility Assurance Board.
- Support Sterility Assurance Heatmap improvement items as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Computer software skills including Microsoft Office, database and spreadsheet creation and maintenance, filing, organization, record keeping and planning skills, multiple projects, time management
- Technical writing skills
- Ability to interpret microbiological test results
- Education is bachelor s degree with major in life sciences or Microbiology (preferred)
- Experience with Cell Therapy/Cell Culture is a MUST
- Displays commitment to quality and performs job functions to the best of your ability
- 1-3 Years Experience
Keywords: cell therapy, cell culture, mammalian, manufacturing, research, quality, biology, microbiology, aseptic technique