Chief Systems Architect
Chief Systems Architect
Location: Wright Patterson AFB
Industry: Department of Defense
Clearance: Active TS (SCI Preferred)
- Chief Engineer level engineer skills and credentials as well as knowledge and experience establishing, building, fielding, and sustaining secure, trusted, core processing architectures to include: definition and development of open mission systems architecture standards; identification of weapon system information assurance boundaries and definition and approval of security controls for each boundary consistent with the Intelligence Community Directive 503 Risk Management Framework; and development and coordination of comprehensive weapon system interoperability exchange requirements.
- Bachelor of Science & 25+ years of experience
- Ten (10) of these years must be broad, proven experience in government or industry leadership roles on major ACAT I aircraft development programs.
- Two (2) years minimum Special Access Program (SAP) experience accrued within the last four (4) years.
- Support development and review of the full range of documentation and products required by DoDI 5000.02Demonstrated thorough working knowledge of FAR (including Sups)
- Assist with execution of the USAF Airworthiness process per MIL-HDBK-516 and the AF Life-Cycle Systems Engineering (LCSE) and Operational Safety, Suitability, and Effectiveness (OSS&E) processes as prescribed by AFMCI 63-1201.Demonstrated thorough working knowledge of government contract initiation, management and closeout procedures.
- Support implementation of Air Force Integrity Programs.
- Support requirements development, allocation, and verification.
- Support review and evaluation of weapon system design, analyses, and verification documentation and reports.
- Gather and develop technical and business data necessary to build and, as required, present program briefs.
- Support program meetings, working groups, and technical and business reviews as needed.
- Analyze equipment and software performance deficiencies make recommendations for corrective actions.
Keyword Searchstring: Modeling & simulation, engineering, Electro-Optical, Infrared, EO, IR, technologies, M&S, TIMs, systems engineer, avionics, sensors, software engineer, developer, embedded, computer science, information technology, manager, lead, architect, chief engineer, RMF