New York City, NY US
Field Construction Inspector
Salary: Up to $40/hr.
Location: New York, NY
Industry: DoD / AEC
Schedule: Mon Fri, 7am-4pm
We are looking for Field Construction Inspectors to oversee construction work in the 5 boroughs of New York City. The scope will include overseeing infrastructure repair and construction activities, documenting personnel and payment quantities and communicating directly with the client s construction managers.
- Technical degree and construction management experience
- 3-5 years of experience
- Must have your own vehicle (no public transportation allowed)
- Must live in the NYC area
- Construction experience within NYC area is highly preferred
- Need prior construction experience with public streets including trenching, shoring, utility repair, etc.
- OSHA 30 or Hazwoper certification a plus
- Work in the field to oversee construction work in New York City
- Oversee infrastructure repair and construction activities
- The work will consist of repairs to existing subsurface utilities and infrastructure
- Field Construction Inspectors will document payment quantities for the client such as number of personnel, excavation volumes, material quantities, etc.
- Act as the "eyes and ears" on the project and communicate directly to the client regarding work progress