Staten Island, NY US
Field Construction Inspector
Salary: Up to $40/hr
Location: Astoria Queens or Staten Island
Industry: DoD / AEC
- Technical degree and construction management experience
- 3-5 years of experience
- Must have your own vehicle (no public transportation allowed)
- Construction experience within NYC area is highly preferred
- Need prior construction experience with public streets including trenching, shoring, utility repair, etc.
- OSHA 30 or Hazwoper certification a plus
- Manage contractors working on re-coating an aboveground steam line.
- Work in the field to oversee construction work in Queens or Staten Island
- Oversee infrastructure repair and construction activities
- The work will consist of repairs to existing subsurface utilities and infrastructure
- Field Construction Inspectors will document payment quantities for the client such as number of personnel, excavation volumes, material quantities, etc.
- Act as the "eyes and ears" on the project and communicate directly to the client regarding work progress
Keyword search string: construction, laborer, OSHA, Hazwoper,