Manhattan, NY US
Salary: $25-$60/hr (DoE)
Location: New York, NY (Partially Remote)
Industry: Dept. of Defense
Clearance: M-F 7am to 4pm ET
Overview: The Construction Scheduler will be assigned to support a portfolio of major electrical substation and transmission projects.
- Four-year degree in Engineering or Construction Management o related field.
- Requires basic engineering knowledge in electrical, mechanical, civil, or a related field.
- Extensive P6 experience.
- Transmission Line (Feeder) experience is required.
- In-depth knowledge / proficiency of the scope of projects within the utility industry.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and communication skills.
- Good Microsoft Office suite, particularly MS Excel, skills.
- Review and understand conceptual plans, scope documents, and designs for electrical transmission and developer interconnection projects.
- Facilitate the preparation and creation of schedules.
- Review the baseline/execution schedules.
- Develops and maintains critical path logic networks and bar charts utilizing this information.
- Perform critical path and float analysis reporting.
- Reports schedule status to the appropriate project Company management and the client.
- Provide analysis for the historical data, such as performed projects for future planning and forecasting.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Keyword Searchstring: Constructions scheduler, construction support, support scheduler, cost engineering