Fort Bragg, NC 28307 US
Location: Fort Bragg, NC (fully on-site)
Employment Type: Long term contract with potential for permanent employment
Clearance: Active TS/SCI
Summary: Operations Analyst with a focus on Contract Administration
- BS degree and 6-8 years of relevant experience or MS and 4-6 years
- Must have an active DoD TS/SCI clearance
- Must have PD2 software experience
- Fundamental knowledge of construction techniques, building materials, standards, and equipment
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret legal documents, financial reports and technical documents
- Ability to apply arithmetic concepts such as fractions, ratios and proportions to real scenarios
- Basic understanding of purchasing and supply chain procedures
- Proficiency in common office applications
- Manages and reviews business contracts for financial agreements like company purchases, rental agreements, new hire contracts and business proposals.
- Negotiating contract terms and conditions with each party, analyzing potential risks involved with certain contract agreements and helping employees and leadership better understand the information outlined in the contracts.