Customer Service Representative
Dever, CO US
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Title: Customer Service Rep.
Location: Denver, CO
Industry: Healthcare (Respiratory Care)
Salary: Up to $21.00 (based off experience)
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Employment Type: Contract to Hire
Serves the customers of the Customer Support Center (CSC) including patients, referral sources, and employees by performing tasks related to patient care and third-party reimbursement. Primarily responsible for new order intake to encompass accuracy with clinical, billing, and care related information and processing. First line of contact for new customers. This company supplies medical equipment such as walkers, canes, wheelchairs, and other medical equipment to current customers. The majority of their business is based around oxygen and respiratory systems.
- Manages all aspects of initial intake including high volume phones and faxes, collecting patient and referral source information, inputting data into IMBS and eIntake.
- Prints tickets, assembles charts, and processes paperwork.
- Uses e-Intake proprietary system to maintain accuracy and quality control throughout initial patient contact and data input.
- Makes outbound calls, as necessary.
- Processes work orders to field locations and coordinates timely fulfillment of products and services ordered.
- Prepares complete and accurate files for Billing Department
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of current products and services offered by the company.
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of current Medicare, Medicaid, insurance regulations, and FDA/DOT and JCAHO guidelines.
- Provides technical assistance to customers as required.
- Provides education to referral sources, patients, and employees on qualifications for services and third-party billing.
- Builds relationships with locations, patients, and referral sources.
- Conducts insurance verification and eligibility for services/products.
- Collects co-pays and deductible amounts.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Conducts patient satisfaction calls and acts as patient advocate to resolve questions or concerns.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in medical or healthcare field and administrative record management preferred
- Strong customer service background
- Strong Computer Skills
- Valid DL