Customer Support Specialist
Quakertown, PA US
Customer Support Specialist:
- Title: Customer Support Specialist
- Location: Quakertown, PA
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Salary: $22 an hour and up based on Experience
- Employment Type: Contract to Hire
Provides support to current and prospective customers. Works with others in monitoring customer projects from initiation through completion. Role encompasses: Dealing with customer enquiries; providing exemplary customer service and non-technical customer support. Learns and acquires a good understanding of company s technology and internal networks. The Customer Support Specialist is the interface between Sales and Operations and Program managers in order to support the delivery and execution of customer contracts.
- Liaising with external customers either face-to-face or via phone/video conference.
- Processing orders, liaising with the accounts department in connection with invoicing procedures and with the service team for dispatch to customers, furnishing delays, supplying service information both internally and to customers.
- Responsible for resolving customer s operational requirements
- Requires a high level of human relations skills
- Handles all types of accounts
- Provides solutions to queries
- Demonstrate premier customer focus on all activities with both internal and external customers
- Maintain systems with current order entry
- Enhance customer s lifecycle management and satisfaction.
- On board new customers; set up in SAP and other systems; generate and maintain all relevant documentation
- Overall support of Program Manager team.
- Track, report and provide appropriate status reports to management and customer.
- Prepares meeting minutes, agendas and overall co-ordination of customer visits.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience working in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Leadership, communication and interpersonal skills in influencing people and outcomes
- Good written and verbal communications.
- Strong ability to prioritize and utilize effective time management skills.
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to match professionals rapidly and precisely to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.