Albuquerque, NM 87123 US
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Industry: Dept. of Defense
Employment Type: Contract to Perm
Clearance: DoD or DoE Clearance Required
We are seeking a Cyber Analyst to provide programmatic support to analyze, evaluate, and enhance information and system assurance by addressing such areas as certification and accreditation, Risk Management Framework (RMF) implementation, disaster recovery, incident response, and self-assessment for a Department of Energy (DOE) contract located in Albuquerque, NM.
- Active DOE or DOD Clearance required
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited university or 8+ years of professional experience in lieu of a degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience with minimum 1 year of experience in cybersecurity specifically required.
- CISSP Security-related Certification required.
- Must be able to demonstrate specialized experience applying the principles, practices, and techniques used by information systems security personnel.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint).
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently, as well as strong interpersonal skills that foster the ability to work effectively on teams and communicate effectively.
- Working knowledge of Tenable Security Center.
- Evaluate and provide feedback concerning the local interpretation of higher-level guidance
- Manage security program alignment with federal policy and regulations (e.g., FISMA, CNSS), Department of Energy orders, and NIST guidance.
- Provide risk management, disaster recovery, incident response and self-assessment expertise in support of DOE efforts to increase information and system assurance.
- Create Systems Security Plans (SSP) and Test and Evaluation Plans(T&E) for the program s Certification and Accreditation process.
- Create and manage Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms) for identified deficiencies.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in classified and unclassified information system security.
- Assist with audit and corrective action programs.
- Serve customers (external and internal) by contributing to the Cyber Security Team efforts.
- Formally and informally presents information in group and individual settings.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Keyword Searchstring: Cybersecurity, Network Security, Cyber, RMF, Risk Management Framework, Sec+, CompTIA, Security+, CISSP, CCNA, Plan of Action, POA&Ms, NIST, Security programs,