Tampa, FL 33634 US
DO YOU WANT TO WORK IN A DYNAMIC AND FORWARD-THINKING ENVIRONMENT?
The founders and employees of SRG live by the mission of providing specialized staffing solutions to clients and consultants with the highest levels of service, flexibility, and integrity. Our lines of business include Professional, Life Sciences, Finance and Accounting, Department of Defense (DOD), IT, and Commercial Staffing. SRG offers a competitive base salary in addition to an uncapped commission plan.
Location: Headquarters in Tampa, FL
Shift: M-F, 8am-5pm
Salary: Competitive base salary in addition to uncapped commission
Employment Type: Direct hire with benefits
Create an industry-leading talent service offering that includes the sourcing and hiring of talent for client positions in a cost-effective and timely manner while aligning with SRG s core values and goals set forth in Mission 2025.
- Execute the recruitment process for all assigned open requisitions.
- Develop and maintain our candidate database via referrals, internet recruitment, social media vehicles, and advanced search engine strategies.
- Will conduct phone, Teams, Zoom, and where appropriate face to face interviews with candidates.
- Coordinate all interviews with the appropriate internal Account Executive and/or customer.
- Negotiate and/or coordinate candidate offer agreements (verbal/written) for contract placements.
- Work with operations team to ensure that all candidates for contract positions or perm positions have necessary compliance requirements met.
- Works with assigned accounts to assess client company satisfaction with SRG and candidates.
- Provide leads to Account Executives to support company revenue.
- Works with Account Executive and partners on special projects as assigned.
- All recruiters will be responsible for achieving gross margin targets and performance metrics by sourcing and hiring talent for client positions in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience; Bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of recruitment experience (staffing/contact work highly desired)
- Experience working in a corporate environment setting. Prior experience within a high-volume call setting, internal sales, sourcing and or recruiting is desired.
- Recruitment experience within DoD (Department of Defense) and/or Government Services industries. Experience working on top secret, secret clearance, etc. types of positions.
- Information technology (IT) experience is highly desired
- Knowledge of the Internet, proficiency with various databases, and excellent computer skills are required
- Ability to communicate effectively and provide excellent customer service is required
- Internet recruitment and social media vehicles; advanced search engine skills is highly desired
The 8 traits measured by CPQ are as follows:
- Goal-Oriented: Is competitive and motivated by work and the accomplishment of goals and objectives.
- Need to Control Situations: Is self-motivated and prefers to be the boss; likes to influence events rather than be controlled and told what to do.
- Confidence: Is self-assured and credible in taking actions; shows courage and can close the sale; projects confidence and is poised in adversarial situations.
- Socially Driven: Likes status, prestige, and recognition; likes relationships and social situations as opposed to being alone.
- Detail-oriented: Plans and organizes work; can reduce complex issues into manageable parts; is analytical in thinking.
- Good Impression: Adaptable and flexible; takes feedback and adapts to change; accepts responsibility for mistakes.
- Supportive: Is warm and caring and sensitive to the needs of others; may be sensitive to rejection.
- Optimistic: Remains upbeat and persistent in the face of adversity; resilient and can recover from setbacks.