Document Support Specialist
Arlington, VA US
Location: Arlington, VA
Clearance: Active Secret
The Document Support Specialist will play an important role in writing, editing reviews, and overseeing release of internal communication documentation, such as the intranet, newsletters, emails/memos, webcasts, presentations, and speeches.
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required for consideration
- Bachelors degree in related field preferred, and have 3 years of documented experience relevant to this position. OR have 6 years of documented experience relevant to this position.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in writing policy for a Government agency
- Minimum of 3 years of policy experience with an Information Technology, Engineering, or FRCS Policy Environment
- Minimum of 3 years of experience Policy Development and Strategic Plans
- Demonstrate 3 years of supporting DoD Information Assurance Risk Management Framework (DIARMF).
- Document 3 years of experience regarding the ability to communicate technical information to other technical team members but also to coworkers in other departments who may not have knowledge of networking technical terminology.
- Researches, develops, plans, designs, and maintains policies and materials for the purpose of conveying messages.
- Works with marketing/external communications team to plan internal and external corporate events.
- Develops, improvement and/or implementation of new and existing communication avenues.
- Requires moderate skill sets and developing proficiency within discipline.
- Conducts tasks and assignments as directed. Performs work under general supervision.