Cape Canaveral, FL 32920 US
Salary: Up to $58/hr.
Location: Littleton, CO or Cape Canaveral, FL
Employment Type: Long term contract with potential for permanent employment
Clearance: Ability to obtain TS clearance
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering or degree in Science Technology Engineering and 6+ years of relevant experience
- Formal coursework, training, experience and/or knowledge in the design, analysis, and/or construction of electrical parts and circuits
- An understanding of EEE parts performance requirements and specifications
- US Citizenship with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance
- Master s degree in Electrical Engineering or degree in Science Technology Engineering.
- Experience in design with integrated circuits, semiconductors, and passives devices.
- Experience with BOM (Bill of Material) development and management for developmental and production programs.
- Ability to manage engineering projects.
- Experience in working with the Program Office, Contractors, Designers, and other agencies such as DLA.
- Perform and/or assist in the performance of Parts Engineering, development of the program EEE Parts management plan, or applications engineering tasks.
- Evaluate new technologies and work closely with survivability and other agencies such as DLA, Part Manufacturers, and Test Labs.
- Working on a broad range of projects, in both a laboratory and manufacturing environment, that will challenge you to learn and grow in your career.
- Travel and work closely with suppliers and government agencies to ensure electronic component selections meet both quality expectations and product performance requirements.
- Manage engineering projects in accordance with the cost and schedule guidelines.