Niagara Falls, NY 14304 US
Location: Niagara Falls, NY
Employment Type: Long-term contract with potential for permanent employment
Clearance: Ability to obtain
- High School Diploma
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience with using a Microscope to assemble components REQUIRED
- Experience with visual acuity in working with microscopes.
- Demonstrated outstanding attention to detail.
- Experience with miniature precision devices and components.
- Performs a variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly tasks in support of specific production units, developmental or prototype requirements in product development, manufacturing engineering or preproduction operations where documentation and guidance may be limited.
- Works from schematics, blueprints and oral instructions to construct developmental assemblies, sub-assemblies and components.
- Uses standard electronic assembly tools and materials.
- May perform modifications, rework and quality testing.