Oldsmar, FL 34677 US
Salary: Up to $28/hr.
Location: Oldsmar, FL
Shift: 2nd Shift
Employment Type: Long term contract with potential for permanent employment
Clearance: Ability to obtain Secret
- High School Diploma
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience using Digital Multi-meters, Signal Generators, Network Analyzer, RF Power Meters
- RF Testing & Antenna Testing experience
- Familiarity with Radar Systems
- Proficient in component level troubleshooting of solid state, digital, and RF circuits
- Ability to use Microsoft Suite and other data collection programs to accurately document maintenance actions
- Ability to work 10 hours of weekly OT
- Sets up test apparatus and conducts tests of electronic assemblies and units following methods, procedures, standards, and sequences; lays out and assembles units for production electronic equipment according to designs and specifications.
- Adjusts and calibrates systems as required.
- Corrects malfunctions by making adjustments or replacing parts or components as directed.
- Uses hand and small power tools, and various measuring and testing devices in performing job duties.
- Determines types of tests to be performed, approves and suggests modifications to testing equipment, and analyzes test results to evaluate performance of products and equipment.
- Assists engineers in design and development of test procedures for new products and recommends product improvements or manufacturing modifications.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- Troubleshoots to the component level. Utilizes schematic diagrams to isolate failures on Analog and Digital circuitry