Oldsmar, FL 34677 US
Salary: Up to $27/hr.
Location: Oldsmar, FL
Employment Type: Long-term contract with potential for permanent employment
Clearance: Ability to obtain
- High School diploma, or equivalent experience/combined education, with additional specialized technical training equivalent to a technical Associate degree and/or demonstrated ability to perform assigned technical/para-engineering tasks and 1 Year of experience
- Proficient in component level troubleshooting of solid-state, digital, and RF circuits
- Able to use Microsoft Suite and other data collection programs to document maintenance actions accurately.
- Flying probe/high power test experience
- RF Testing experience
- Familiarity with Radar Systems
- Sets up test apparatus and conducts tests of electronic assemblies and units following methods, procedures, standards, and sequences
- Lays out and assembles units for production of electronic equipment according to designs and specifications.
- Adjusts and calibrates systems as required.
- Corrects malfunctions by making adjustments or replacing parts or components as directed.
- Uses hand and small power tools, and various measuring and testing devices in performing job duties.
- Determines types of tests to be performed, approves and suggests modifications to testing equipment, and analyzes test results to evaluate the performance of products and equipment.
- Assists engineers in the design and development of test procedures for new products and recommends product improvements or manufacturing modifications.
- May monitor and verify quality by statistical process or other control procedures
- Troubleshoots to the component level.
- Utilizes schematic diagrams to isolate failures in Analog and Digital circuitry.
- Requires a strong knowledge of Solid State devices and micro-circuitry.
- Works in a dynamic production environment and can produce at a high level in support of customer schedules.
- Proficient in the use of various measurement devices including Digital Multimeters, Oscilloscopes, Network Analyzers, frequency Standards, signal generators, and RF Power Meters.