Engineering Tech Test Lab
Location: Sarasota 34243
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 years minimum experience in industrial, plant maintenance, manufacturing, or in another technical environment.
- Must be able to read blueprints and electrical schematics.
- Must be able to purchase mechanics tool kit.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Commissioning generator test cells; including, running wire, cable, conduit, plumbing, etc.
- Retrofitting SRQ generator test cells for critical backup capability.
- Assist in physically setting up manufacturing lines for Polaris per the approved facility layout.
- Upgrading and standardizing test cells to meet relevant SRQ and HSE standards.
- Able to work with individuals/teams at all levels of the organization.
- Innovative and able to propose cost-efficient solutions to technical challenges.
- Possess excellent general mechanical or electrical hands-on skills.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Production Supervisor
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
Keywords: Aerospace Electrical Technician, Aircraft Technician, Electrical, Electric, Test, Tester, Technician, Assemble, Assembly, Electronics, Manufacture, Manufacturing