Fresno, CA US
Salary: $38-$43/hr (DoE)
Location: Fresno, CA
Industry: Transportation / Construction
Schedule: M-Fri, 8am-5pm
Job Type: 3 6-month contract, possible extension
- 4-year degree in science curriculum related to environmental science
- 3-9 years of related work experience
- Working knowledge of software packages typically associated with environmental science
- A familiarity with environmental rules and regulations is preferred.
- Performs a variety of general environmental reporting, managing, and compliance tasks
- The Scientist at this level applies experience and increasing proficiency in the use of technical theories, practices, and company policies. Some assignments involve application of computer software.
- Assist with preparation of CEQA/NEPA, CDFW ITP/MSAA, USFWS BO, Clean Water Act Section 401/404 documentation, and assist with the compliance program dictated by these permits on a large-scale construction project.
- Review design and construction plans for consistency with permits and review and assist with processing amendments as required.
- Review preconstruction surveys, protocol surveys, monitoring plans, species relocation, monthly/ annual compliance reporting, jurisdictional delineations, and construction notifications.
- Perform field audits to assess compliance with applicable environmental regulations and assist with managing field staff.
- Assess and resolve compliance concerns as they pertain to applicable environmental permits.
- Assist in performing construction schedule analyses.
- Site Inspection Report writing
Keyword Searchstring: Environmental Technician, Scientist, Environmental Engineering,