Equipment Repair Technician
Twinsburg, OH US
Equipment Repair Technician (Entry Level)
Salary: $40k $56k
Location: Twinsburg, OH
Industry: Aviation / Aerospace
Employment Type: Direct Placement or Temp-To-Perm
- High School Diploma or GED required; advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in related or similar field required.
- Basic mechanical and/or electrical aptitude required.
- Ability to read Drawings and Schematics required.
- Ability to use an oscilloscope, multimeters and various test equipment.
- Ability to learn on the job
- Basic computer skills in Word, Excel, etc.
- Experience with blueprints, schematics, and/or component symbols preferred.
- Past aerospace experience preferred.
- Due to ITAR requirements, US Citizenship, Permanent Residency, Political Asylee, or Refugee status is required.
- Work according to technical data, perform maintenance, repair and overhaul work on
- electronic aircraft components.
- Ensure work is completed in accordance with Turn-Around-Time (TAT) Requirements.
- Perform area cleaning and maintenance as posted or required.
- Participate in shop and facility Continuous Improvement activities and initiatives.
- May be required by the Company to perform other tasks and/or learn new skills which are not included in the above description but are within the capabilities of the individual and, where necessary, training will be given.
- Adheres to safe work practices and contributes to the evolution of the health, safety, and environmental program and culture;
- Evening/night hours may be required. Extra hours may be required during business peaks.
- Physical Demands: May require long periods of sitting, may require lifting <40lbs, and may require prolonged repetitive use of upper extremities
Keywords: Equipment Repair Technician, Aerospace Tech, A&P, Airframe and Powerplant, Aviation Mechanic, Automotive Technician, Mechanics, MRO, Maintenance Repair and Overhaul,