Arlington, DC US
Location: Washington, DC
Industry: Department of Defense
Employment Type: Permanent Placement
Clearance: Active TS/SCI
- Must have active TS/SCI clearance
- 10+ years' experience as an administrative assistant, editor, or technical writer working with DoD.
- Bachelor's degree in technical writing, communication, or related field.
- Familiarity with the use of the Defense Travel System (DTS).
- The Executive Administrator will validate tasks and provide comprehensive assessments of requirements and taskings for the SAPCO team.
- Provide innovative solutions for the timely completion of tasks.
- Perform complex tasks requiring the consideration of multiple variables to determine proper course of action.
- Support coordination between the SAPCO team and other internal and external agencies.
- Selectively prioritize government priorities and inform the SAPCO team of deviations.
- Gather and analyze data on a variety of administrative and policy matters.
- Maintain portal sites, documents, links, libraries, announcements, lists and contacts.
- Communicate and interpret process flows or requirements to team.