Facilities Technician III
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to match professionals rapidly and precisely to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Environment: A global leader and trusted supplier in the pharma, biotech, and specialty ingredients markets. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, the company is focused on advanced manufacturing, high-quality control systems, regulatory expertise, and research and development (R&D) capabilities. The company s products and services include active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), stem cell therapies, drinking water sanitizers, vitamin B compounds, organic personal care ingredients, industrial preservatives and microbial control solution to combat viruses, bacteria and other dangerous pathogens.
Title: Facilities Technician III
Location: Hayward, CA
Hours: M-TH 6am-4:30pm
Salary: $39.94/ hourly paid weekly (Benefits Available)
Employment Type: 3 month contract
Coordinates facility activities, often in one building, which may include general repairs and maintenance, construction, relocations, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, security and alarm systems, telecommunications systems, utilities, painting, patching, pest control, janitorial, signage, furniture and equipment set ups, and cubicle reconfigurations.
Handles building equipment emergencies, and communicates as the focal point between company employees and outside contractors called in to fix problems.
Manages building and equipment maintenance schedules, runs tests on building security systems, and participates in the creation of action plans in preparation for emergencies. Organizes, schedules, and documents work activities; reviews activity progress; and assures completion.
- Performs breakdown and preventive maintenance of critical plant equipment on a regular basis to include, but not limited to, tanks, mixers, process chillers, HVAC air handlers, central chillers, pumps and equipment and industrial control systems as responsibilities assigned to Facilities maintenance in both cGMP and non-cGMP areas.
- Responsible for repairing standby electrical generator systems, lower and normal temperature cold storage equipment, building automation system components, mechanical and electrical equipment as assigned Plan, directs and executes CAPEX Projects and annual Plant/Business Unit shutdown assigned responsibilities within authorized budget and schedule compliance.
- Will provide troubleshooting, diagnostic, and repair equipment and equipment components related to positional responsibilities which includes, but not limited to: pumps, piping, and plumbing components; electrical controls, compressors, vacuum pumps, sanitary piping, blowers, and facility equipment.
- Operates, performs operational equipment checks of Critical Systems equipment to include plant and clean steam boilers, compendial water treatment equipment and systems, compendial compressed air systems and waste water treatment equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to clear communicate tasks and needs with Maintenance lead
- Basic knowledge of the facilities is required. Extended knowledge to facilities/utilities systems is desired (HVAC, WFI, Boilers, Gas storage and distribution)
- Committed to work, precise and punctual
- Following safety guidance is a MUST
- Escalation of issues as required
- Problem solving skills and nice to have
- 8-10 Years Experience