Brooksville, FL US
Title: Facility Engineer
Location: Brooksville, FL
Salary: 65k and up depending on experience
Employment Type: Direct Placement
Our client is a US-based sterile injectable manufacturer of parenteral drugs with a world-class facility focused on ready-to-use pre-filled syringes and vials. The company's product line includes small molecule 505(b)(2) NDA and 505(j) ANDA syringe and vial products, and it serves as an outsourced contract manufacturing partner for strategic pharmaceutical companies.
The Facility Engineer oversees and conducts daily facility operations including the utilities operations, building maintenance and repair, equipment maintenance and repair and ensuring compliance with policies, procedures, and regulations for safety and quality. Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of our client s business goals and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The employee should successfully meet schedules in a high quality and professional manner and ensure areas of responsibility conform to safety, cGMP, Standard Operating Procedures and Company Policies. Always maintains the GMP areas in a state of control.
- Maintain the facility, utilities and equipment in good working order to support manufacturing and laboratory operations.
- Responsible for the execution and documentation of preventative maintenance and calibration schedule and activities for equipment, facilities and utilities.
- Creation and review of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for areas of responsibility.
- Support and author change controls, deviations and other quality documentation to support compliant operations.
- Participate with OSHA documentation, Hazardous waste activities and EHS program as required.
- Utilize eQMS and Blue Mountain PM & Calibration software for documentation, training and tracking and review purposes for GMP operations.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- A minimum of two years experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- Good process engineering, documentation and mechanical skills
- Experience trouble shooting PLC driven machinery and processes
- Good project management training and skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Project, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to match professionals rapidly and precisely to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.