Killeen, TX 76543 US
Location: Killeen, TX
Employment Type: Long-term contract with the potential for permanent hire
Clearance: Ability to obtain
- High School Diploma and 2+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience in repair of electro-mechanical assemblies
- Knowledge of the interpretation of engineering drawings, schematics, and test and repair procedures
- Ability to interface with a variety of information technology logistics applications
- Ability to work with hazardous materials. Mix and weigh chemicals
- Ability to properly safety wire assemblies and connectors
- Cable and Harness Repair experience preferred
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Performs depot level repairs, modifications, refurbishments of specific components of the Modernized Target Designation Sight/Pilotage Night Vision System (M-TADS/PNVS).
- Performs electrical rework/repair of cable harnesses and electrical wires.
- Operates automated or general purpose test equipment and uses knowledge of basic AC/DC theory to read, interpret engineering drawings and schematics to conduct fault isolation of faulty components.
- Completes work IAW engineering drawings, schematics, Repair Component Procedures (RCPs), Field Advisory Bulletins(FABs), and Contactor Installation Procedures (CIPs)
- Documents work in automated maintenance data collection systems IAW Apache Fire Control processes and procedures
- Performs test and checkout of mechanical, electrical, structural, hydraulic subsystems and complete systems.