Fort Worth, TX 76006 US
Salary: Up to $55/hr.
Location: Fort Worth, TX (fully on site)
Employment Type: Long term contract with potential for permanent employment
Clearance: Active Secret
- BS degree required
- 10 to 15 years of relevant experience
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS) experience required
- Microsoft Office Suite Products with emphasis on Excel
- Material finance experience required
- Support a myriad of program finance functions; including establishing / managing program cost baselines, conducting Earned Value analysis including determination of appropriate Earned Value techniques, reconciliation of actual cost accounts, and variance analysis using various Enterprise toolsets including Cobra and SAP.
- This role requires data mining and data analysis expertise as well as presenting those findings to management.
- Support and mentor early career team members.
- This position will be assigned to the Advanced Development Program (ADP) Finance team in Fort Worth, Texas.
- This position is for a Material Cost Analyst
- This position will focus on Material finance