Newington, NH US
Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Newington, NH
Employment Type: Permanent Placement
Pay: Up to $120k/yr.
- Bachelors or master s degree in finance and/or accounting strongly preferred
- 1+ years with a major defense manufacturing company serving the U.S. Government with a variety of meaningful experiences including program costing and preparing CAS-compliant bids for U.S. Military programs.
- Experience working with (or for) the DCAA, program/percentage complete accounting, FPRA (Forward Pricing Rate Agreements) & Incurred Cost Submissions, and certified cost and pricing to the U.S. Military.
- Prior Experience and demonstrated strong user skills with ERP systems such as Oracle, JD Edwards, SAP, Infor, etc. is required.
- Strong in all Microsoft office programs, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to effectively interact directly with senior management.
- Must have excellent analytical skills; a sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet deadlines is required.
- CPA or GAGAS (Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards) Certifications are a plus.
- Experience in an FP&A role where the individual has served as a key partner to a business lead working on a variety of FP&A and general analytical issues is preferred.
- Prior Experience with financial consolidation programs such as Hyperion, One Stream, TM1, Cognos, etc. are a plus.
- Support the Sr. Manager, Defense Finance as well as interaction and support of our Executive leaders in Mil-Gov, Firearms Manufacturing, and Ammunition Manufacturing related to NGSW other defense opportunities.
- Supporting both US and Foreign military programs profitability analysis including P&L analysis, Sales Analysis, Bid Costing Analysis, and Project Performance Analysis.
- ASC 606 related Percentage of Complete Revenue and cost recognition for milestone-based contracts/elements of the NGSW contract.
- Support ICE (Incurred Cost Electronically) DCAA Model Population and Calculation for SIG s effective SG&A rate.
- Analytical support response to government contemplation letters.
- Time Tracking Analysis and calculation of development & support costs for ongoing Defense initiatives.
- Manufacturing Rate and Cost Accounting Support.
- P&L and Working Capital Analysis for our Defense Businesses.
- Ability to support CSDR reporting as well as the potential of implementation of CAS (Cost Accounting Standards) if the company incurs a triggering event.
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Health Advocate
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programs)
- 401(k) Investment Savings Plan with generous match, vested day 1
- Paid Vacation Time and Sick Time
- 7 Paid Holidays (plus Floating Holidays)
- Employee Discount Program
- Tuition Reimbursement for approved programs