HBSS ACAS Engineer
Tampa, FL US
Location: Tampa, FL
Employment Type: Long-term contract (PTO and comprehensive benefits included)
Job Description: HBSS/ACAS Administrators need solid technical skills and experience to perform daily administration and troubleshooting of McAfee's Host Based Security System on endpoints and scanning and identification and remediation of vulnerabilities using ACAS in accordance with Government compliance and cybersecurity guidelines. HBSS/ACAS administrators troubleshoot and resolve problems with HBSS on endpoints and servers as well as conduct compliance scans with ACAS to identify security issues and patch compliance.
- Active TS/SCI clearance is required
- At least 4 years of related technical experience
- Required certification(s): Intel Security Certified Product Specialist ePO and/or HIPs and/or DLPe, ACAS certifications and training
- Must be able to work 24/7 shiftwork
- Troubleshooting HBSS product issues and outages
- Coordinating and planning authorized system interruption (ASI details), as needed
- Maintaining system patches, as well as operating system, in accordance with Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance
- Scanning systems and assisting the team in remediating vulnerabilities using ACAS
- Integrating and testing new and custom signatures on servers and workstation across the enterprise
About Us: SRG Government Services (SRG) is a leading provider of information technology, training, engineering, accounting and intelligence analytical services for agencies in the intelligence, defense, homeland security, cyber security, and federal civilian markets. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the federal contracting industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Keywords: TS/SCI, Host Based Security System, HBSS, Assured Compliance Assessment Solution, ACAS, Intel Security Certified Product Specialist, ePO, HIPs, DLPe, Security Technical Implementation Guide, STIG