Orlando, FL 32819 US
Location: Orlando, FL (fully on-site)
Employment Type: Long-term contract with potential for permanent employment
Clearance: Ability to obtain
- High School Diploma and 2+ years of relevant experience
- Soldering, cable, and harness assembly experience REQUIRED
- Must show demonstrated experience with stripping and crimping wires for cable and harness assembly
- Ability to obtain secret clearance
- Fabricate, modify, repair electrical/electronic systems, and cable/harnesses.
- Obtain assistance from higher labor grade Technicians, Lead or Supervision as needed.
- Use associated equipment and tools to include but not limited to: soldering irons, wire strippers, crimpers, multimeters, heat guns, banding equipment and computers.
- Work to Harness Boards, wiring diagrams, schematics, blueprints, specifications, planning instructions and or program requirements as directed.