Human Resource Director
Director of Human Resources:
- Title: Director of Human Resources
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Salary: Based on Experience
- Employment Type: Direct Hire
The Director of Human Resources is responsible for strategic human resource planning and development to provide the organization with the best talent and to position the organization as the employer of choice by being aware of policies, practices, and trends within the industry. This position will manage HR functions including Talent Acquisition, Organizational Development & Training, Compensation & Benefits, and Employee Relations. We are looking for a skilled Director who can recruit, support, and develop talent and onboard employees successfully and swiftly.
- Workforce Strategy and Planning
- Talent Acquisition and Employee and Onboarding
- Organizational Development and Training
- Compensation & Benefits Analysis and Administration
- Employee Relations
- HR Policy Development and Compliance
- Acquired Entity Transition
- Collaborate with other members of the leadership team and department heads to identify human resource requirements.
- Gather and evaluate information from employees and management on HR programs to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Closely work with and monitor progress of acquired entities concerning the initial transition and ongoing integration into the portfolio of operating companies
- Other ad hoc tasks as requested by leadership
- You will work with a growing number of internal and external customers as well as external vendors. You will work directly with multiple points of contact within and external.
- You may be required to travel by air and/or car from time to time (estimated less than 25%) to meet with clients, vendors, or internal stakeholders at various company locations. Travel expenses are reimbursed. You will need valid travel credentials such as a driver s license.
- You will interact with all levels of the organization and with various levels and points of contact within client and vendor organizations. You may be directed to perform tasks by more than one individual.
- You may be required to work additional or irregular hours from time to time to support the priorities of the Company.
- You will work independently as well as in a team oriented, collaborative environment with stakeholders in various geographical locations. You will spend significant time in meetings and on calls with stakeholders.
Skills & Experience:
- 3 - 5 years of related experience
- Effective relationship-building skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Team player and ability to work independently
- Action-oriented mindset
- Highly motivated, committed, and creative
- Competitive base salary
- Significant performance-based compensation opportunities
- Standard employment benefits, including healthcare and generous 401(k) match