IT Active Directory Manager
Honolulu, HI US
Location: Honolulu, HI (relocation offered)
Industry: Dept. of Defense
Salary: $110k - $120k/yr.
Clearance: Active Secret & Ability to obtain Top Secret
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field preferred.
- Must meet IAT III minimum baseline certification requirements per DoD 8570.01-M upon date of hire.
- Must meet designated Computing Environment (CE) certifications (Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate) within 6 months of hire
- Must have at least 4 years of experience managing Enterprise Level AD infrastructure, Microsoft Operating Systems, AD Organizational Units.
- Must have experience administering AD security policies, delegating authority, and managing operating systems.
- Must have a knowledge and understanding of associated IA principles and framework applied to ensure information assurance and security of those services.
- Must have a strong understanding of TCP/IP network architecture and implementation.
- Must be able to understand the fundamentals of network protocols, architecture and management.
- Must have Enterprise System Administration experience on Microsoft Windows platform.
- Must have a strong understanding of server grade applications to include Lotus Notes, Windows DNS, IIS, Apache, SharePoint, SAN/NAS, SCCM/SCOM, VM, Patch Management, and LDAP.
- Providing AD situational awareness to directors/team leads.
- Providing users and customers with information regarding AD service degradation or interruptions.
- Maintaining AD domain controllers and other managed AD counterintelligence (CI).
- Updating all CI meet security baseline requirements.
- Monitoring the Active Directory Domain in order to detect malfunction, intrusion attempts, and anomalies.
- Monitoring and managing restoration activities.
- Designing and managing directory synchronizations with other systems.
- Synchronize Director Services - Create utilities and scripts to synchronize directory services. Ensure information integrity. Add user functionality. Coordinate actions with other organizations.
- Providing Active Directory administration at the area processing center.
- Operating and maintaining the global directory