IT Site Lead
Portsmouth, NH US
IT Site Lead
Location: Portsmouth NH
Hours: 8 hours/ Day Shift, Monday - Friday TBD
Salary: $67/ hourly paid weekly (Benefits Available)
Employment Type: 12 Months
Minimum Required Qualifications/Skills:
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent in Information Technology as a minimum requirement.
- Highly experienced in IT Management, Application, and Infrastructure.
- Strong customer service ethic
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and quickly resolve issues
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective prioritization and project management skills
- Ability to anticipate risks and devise solutions in the moment
- Strong team leadership skills
- Working knowledge of IT architecture, IT security, ITIL and IT governance
Key Accountabilities and Duties:
- Accountable for the IT services at the site - Liaise with IT service delivery organization and Center of Excellence (CoE) leads to ensure IT service is delivered as per SLA to the site and continuous optimizing the site IT service efficiency.
- SPOC between local stakeholders and remaining IT organization Single Point Of Contact for any IT related topics at the site, Stakeholder facing role, establishment and management of expectations
- Gather input on site specific requirements - Capture and formalize site specific requirements that are beyond standard global IT service and organize service get adjusted to meet site requirements
- Ensure IT service SLAs meet site requirements Review adherence to SLA by IT service delivery teams (systems availability, delivery of support, ) and provide visibility to site leadership team on SLA performance, gaps, remediation actions taken
- Ensure site follow defined IT processes and policies As representative of IT at the site, ensure that site leadership team take the required actions to ensure employees at the site adhere to established IT processes and comply with IT policies
- Ensure site IT security compliance with global standard co-work with regional IT security officer to reduce vulnerability. Promote the IT security awareness on the site.
- Coordinate demand for IT/OT services capture specific demand for IT and OT services, plan and coordinate activities for delivery of required IT and OT services
- Technical Disaster Recovery Responsible for development and periodic testing of the technical disaster recovery plan for the site. Responsibilities in this area also include periodic plan refreshes as changes occur in the business or IT service provisioning landscape
- Infrastructure Life Cycle Management Responsible for life cycle management of IT infrastructure required for business operations conducted at the site. The process includes maintaining an inventory of IT assets and managing risks associated with aging components. A critical part of this process is developing and sponsoring annual capital projects for equipment requiring upgrades.
- Applications Repository Management Ensure local applications are reported and maintained in IT Applications repository database
- Internal and Regulatory Audit Prepare and represent the site as the IT lead on regulatory inspections and audits. In the event of audit findings prepare remediation plan to address those findings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to match professionals rapidly and precisely to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Environment: A global leader and trusted supplier in the pharma, biotech, and specialty ingredients markets. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, the company is focused on advanced manufacturing, high-quality control systems, regulatory expertise, and research and development (R&D) capabilities. The company s products and services include active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), stem cell therapies, drinking water sanitizers, vitamin B compounds, organic personal care ingredients, industrial preservatives and microbial control solution to combat viruses, bacteria and other dangerous pathogens.