Portsmouth, NH US
Indirect Buyer / Procurement
Title: Indirect Buyer / Procurement
Location: Portsmouth, NH
Onsite for training (~3 months)
Hybrid/Remote - Possible after training completion
Hours: Mon - Fri - 8am - 5pm
Salary: $34.57/hour paid weekly (Benefits Available)
Employment Type: 1 Year contract (Extension Possible)
- 5+ years of experience in procurement or a related field -REQUIRED.
- Associate degree (or equivalent experience) in Business, Supply Chain Management, or related field PREFERRED
- Previous experience in large to medium CAPEX project procurement in Bio-Pharm, Chemical, specialty chemical, or heavy industrial projects REQUIRED.
- Experience with Operational Procurement and Requisition-to-Purchase processes REQUIRED.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Experience working with procurement systems and management software, demonstrated knowledge and use of SAP, Unifier, and
- Review Purchase Requisitions for indirect products/services of CAPEX Projects to ensure all necessary information, documentation and required signatures are present.
- Issue purchase orders to vendors based on approved requisitions.
- Obtain Order Confirmations with expected delivery dates from vendors.
- Assist with resolving any issues related to orders, including shipment errors, damaged goods, and other supplier concerns.
- Collaborate with suppliers to ensure timely and accurate delivery of goods per the schedule set forth for the project.
- Keep in touch with suppliers on open orders and communicate any delays and/or early deliveries to the project leads and update internal systems accordingly, so that the respective site is aware.
- Closing out the purchase orders at the end of the project.
- Manage relationships with vendors, responding to inquiries and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Work with the supplier to expedite orders as needed to meet the demands and timelines set forth by the Project Lead and communicate the status.
- Provide PO/Invoice management assistance and support to CAPEX Procurement and Project Controls teams.
- Assist with scheduling meetings with suppliers and Project Leads and any additional stake holders.
- Tracking equipment order through delivery status using the PMP (or CAPEX Equipment Tracker).
- Identify areas for process improvement and implement solutions to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Facilitate issuance of Confidential Disclosure Agreements (CDA)
- Assemble and issue Request for Proposal (RFP)/Tenders, commercial agreements (PO s), contract preparation and issuance.
- Expedite Receipt of RFP s and Tenders
- Compile quotations and populate bid tab analysis.
Environment: A global leader and trusted supplier in the pharma, biotech, and specialty ingredients markets. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, the company is focused on advanced manufacturing, high-quality control systems, regulatory expertise, and research and development (R&D) capabilities. The company s products and services include active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), stem cell therapies, drinking water sanitizers, vitamin B compounds, organic personal care ingredients, industrial preservatives, and microbial control solution to combat viruses, bacteria, and other dangerous pathogens.
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to match professionals rapidly and precisely to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.