Industrial Control Systems Technician
Phoenix, AZ US
Conveyor System Technician
Industry: Dept. of Defense
Location: Glendale, AZ 85308
Employment Type: Contract with potential for perm hire
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of Material Handling Equipment or related field experience
- 3+ years of experience installing conveyors
- Achieve OSHA 30 Certification within 90 days of hiring
- Demonstrates proven knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within conveyor systems installations
- Competent with several types of conveyor product lines
- Basic understanding of lockout/tagout.
- Basic knowledge of hand tools and proper tool and hardware ID.
- Ability to read and use reference manuals.
- Ability to follow basic instructions and exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of conveyor vocabulary.
- Must be a US citizen
- Under direct supervision, assigned daily work.
- May explain instructions and documentation to plan work activities.
- We are seeking qualified candidates to assemble, install, dismantle, move, troubleshoot, and repair conveyor systems.
- Perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Keyword Search string: Conveyor System Technician, Industrial Control Systems Tech, Installation Technician, Conveyors, Material Handling Equipment