Tempe, AZ US
Industry: Dept. of Defense
Location: Tempe, AZ 85284
Employment Type: Contract with potential for perm hire
Shift: 6am-2:30pm; OT every other third Saturday
- High School Diploma / GED required, trade school or apprenticeship highly desired
- 5-7+ years of related experience
- Thorough knowledge of NEC
- Ability to read and understand P&ID s, ladder logic, & schematics
- Experience using CMMS
- Extensive troubleshooting experience
- Experience with PLC programming / troubleshooting
- Mechanically inclined to be able to fix electrical and mechanical issues in a production environment
- Overtime may be required throughout the weekend and every third Saturday, as required
- Job may require heavy to moderate lifting
- Must be fully vaccinated
- In consultation with other technicians, performs a wide variety of technical duties including diagnosing/troubleshooting, repair or replacement of electrical and electronic circuits and equipment in support of production operations and electromechanical systems.
- Will work on a variety of CNC machines, lathes, mills, vacuum pumps, electronic machine controls/controllers and lasers.
- Equal amounts of time will involve troubleshooting equipment and preventative maintenance.
- Candidate must be flexible in their approach to troubleshooting, repair, and general maintenance.
- Performs research on parts, equipment, or other solutions as required to assist engineering and maintenance staff.
- Production electrical troubleshooting and repair skills are very important to this position.
- Repairs are typically device level repair (soldering) or replacement.
Keyword Search string: Industrial Electrician, Machine Repair, Production Mechanic, Manufacturing Technician, CNC Troubleshooting,