Broken Arrow, OK 74012 US
Location: Broken Arrow, OK
Industry: Dept. of Defense
Clearance: Ability to Obtain
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2-3 years first-hand experience in a decision-making role for First Article inspection is REQUIRED
- Ability to read blueprints/technical schematics
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Mathematical Skills and Reasoning Ability
- Ability to obtain a forklift operations license.
- Due to U.S. Government contract requirements, only U.S. citizens are eligible for this role.
- GD&T knowledge/experience
- NDT experience/knowledge
- Responsibilities require first-hand knowledge of established procedures and products and experience to identify non-conformances in materials received from suppliers and to inspect raw stock, piece parts, printed circuit boards, and cables
- Must be able to provide proper justification and write nonconformity reports for rejected parts.
- Select from a variety of standard methods to inspect purchased items, printed circuit boards, and cables.
- Examine raw materials for conformance to stands, and manufactured items for defects and for conformance to specifications.
- Determine whether documentation or product is defective
- Initiate contact with engineering on more difficult problems
- Initiate contact with buyers on purchase order related issues
- Maintain quality control records
- Recommend changes to quality methods and procedures
- Write descriptive nonconformity reports on parts rejected for quality and provide proper justification to provide justification reasoning
- Able to be cross-trained in Receiving, Stockroom, and Shipping departments