Kent, WA 98032 US
Location: Kent, WA
Employment Type: 5-6 month assignment with potential for extension or to move direct
Shift: C Shift (Friday - Sunday 5:00am - 5:30pm PST) (Overtime is anticipated)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 3-5+ years experience (or equivalent) in aerospace, aircraft, R&D or related industrial or defense fields.
- Strong attention to detail, desire to solve problems, and drive to resolve technical issues.
- Ability to lift items up to 40 lbs. and use lifting equipment and machinery for heavier hardware.
- Must possess a strong work ethic, prove ability to follow direction, and meet expectations.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and technical manuals.
- Physically able to climb ladders and stairs.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to interface with software systems, databases and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to earn trust, maintain positive and professional relationships, and contribute to a culture of inclusion.
- Experience with cryogenic systems, operation, safety and hardware.
- Prior experience fabricating, maintaining, testing, operating or inspecting aerospace mechanical components or fluids systems desired.
- Experience with CAD systems for review and interpretation of 3-D models desired.
- Certification for PIT class I, II, III, IV, or V forklift and/or overhead crane operator desired.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or national U.S. permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
- Integrate, test, functionally verify, and troubleshoot hydraulic and pneumatically actuated cryogenic valves, systems and components.
- Perform intermediate and/or depot level component maintenance, inspection, and repair.
- Assist engineers in reviewing and developing design concepts, tooling, test hardware and providing feedback for improvements.
- Follow, review, improve and provide feedback on work instructions for complex mechanical systems and installations.
- Safely work with chemical and/or high-pressure hazardous systems.
- Ensure tasks are performed on schedule, safely and in a professional manner.
- Rapidly adapt to changing roles while working in a challenging high-paced work environment.
- Show Innovation and accountability in the improvement of processes and the efficiency of operations and the work area.
- Maintain inventory of parts and equipment for assembly, test and maintenance of valve related systems.
- Support overtime required for integration tasks or test campaigns.
Keywork Searchstring: Integration Technician, Aerospace Tech, Aviation, Manufacturing Technician, Spaceflight Systems, Subassembly, Production, Research and Development, R&D, Assembler, Operator, Manufacture,