Inventory Control Coordinator
Greendale, IN 47025 US
Inventory Control Coordinator
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Location: Greendale, IN
- Industry: Inventory Control Coordinator
- Hours: M-F: 8AM-5PM
- Salary: Up to $26 hour paid weekly with benefits options
- Employment Type: 6 month Contract to hire role
Environment: This client manufactures thousands of pharmaceutical, biologic, consumer health and beauty products utilizing superior and innovative drug delivery technologies to improve their value to patients and consumers. Our customer believes in a Patient First culture putting patients at the center of their work to ensure the safety, reliable supply and optimal performance of our products. Isn t this the type of company you want to work for?
Description: The main focus of this position is to control inventory by tracking and monitoring materials within the warehouse. Requires strong reliance on accuracy, monitoring and coordination in order to confirm inventory & investigate count discrepancies.
- Support Inventory Control Mgr. to effectively and consistently improve the current goals.
- Perform physical cycle counts daily.
- Perform end of month physical counts of certain material.
- Support Inventory Control Mgr. to perform root cause analysis where discrepancies are detected.
- Support Inventory Control Mgr. on inventory problems or discrepancies found.
- Document defects precisely.
- Participate in all necessary training is required to successfully perform job responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understand the Work Order pick list and be able to trouble shoot or communicate shortages to shift supervisor.
- Ensures that all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP s) are followed.
- Participate and complete all necessary training as required to successfully perform job responsibilities.
- Properly use RF Scan Guns and replace for proper charging and storage when not in use.
- Education: Minimum High School Diploma or 2+ years inventory management/warehouse experience
- Experience: Minimum 1+ years inventory management/warehouse experience
- Must be computer literate with past experience using ERP systems.
- Knowledge and experience of cGMP
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc).
- Language requirement: English
- Individual may be required to sit, stand, walk regularly and occasionally lift upto 40 pounds. Specific vision requirements include reading of written documents and use of computer monitor screen frequently.