Reston, VA US
Location: Reston, VA
The KM will play a major role in developing data strategy, goals, and roadmaps to execute Data Modernization, leveraging a phased KM evolution. The KM serves as the specialist performing duties involving identifying, gathering, processing, storing, and analyzing large data sets, interpreting trends, and communicating results to manage and create new knowledge.
- Current active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Current CI Poly recognized by Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) or ability to obtain as part of the onboarding process.
- Demonstrated experience working with MS SharePoint.
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office Suite and experience conducting data and statistic manipulation.
- Willing and able to travel locally between DIA HQs on Bolling, AFB and DIA Offices within Reston, VA as needed.
- Successful completion of MS Certified Solutions Expert (eg. Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint) or current applicable certification.
- HTML coding experience such as Python to develop and manage data visualization tools.
- Working knowledge of Tableau, ArcGIS and the ability to produce photo process/editing, graphic design and creation of professional multi-media presentations in SharePoint
- Participate in activities to help DIA DO modernize and improve data/information processing, and control, and provide real-time data access across DO mission areas. This includes but is not limited to SharePoint, collaboration portals, internal databases and/or file sharing sites, and other platforms.
- Work closely with mission experts, program managers, and other leaders to help strategically plan, develop, analyze, and prioritize DO capabilities in support of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), DoD and IC mission objectives.
- Develop, create, and execute knowledge management strategies and frameworks to integrate and synchronize knowledge management across DO. This entails knowledge creation, capture, sharing (collaboration), use, and transfer while ensuring consistency, standardization, integration, quality assurance, and compliance with applicable policies.
- Develop implement and define detailed business analytics to better evaluate impact, identify efficiencies, adjust priorities, and drive on-going strategic program and resource planning through informed decision-making milestones throughout financial and programmatic year