Linux Applications Programmer
Honolulu, HI US
Location: Honolulu, HI
Industry: Dept. of Defense
Salary: $120k - $140k/yr.
Clearance: Active TS/SCI
- Bachelor s Degree in the IT/Cyber field
- Must be CSSP-IS (Infrastructure Support) qualified in accordance with DoD Directive 8570.01 upon date of hire.
- Must meet designated Computing Environment (CE) certifications within 6 months of hire.
- Automation experience in Linux/Red Hat is mandatory.
- Proficiency in a scripting language
- Minimum of 2 years of Linux work experience (strong networking experience desired)
- Effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize tasks
- Working knowledge of web, database, application servers
- Hands-on Networking experience (firewalls, switches, routers)
- Highly proficient at Linux/RedHat system applications
- Experience with windows administration and powershell
- Experience with a variety of DCO data sources and the platforms that they need
- Experience with in-house Cloud solutions such as Gabriel Nimbus and/or BDP
- Maintain Linux Operating Systems and Servers
- Troubleshoot general hardware, software, and network issues
- Install and support office technology (Desktops, laptops, printers, A/V, network equipment)
- Install and support Defensive Cyber Operations technology (Physical Servers, cloud servers, embedded device, network equipment)
- Assist in the planning, support, and extension of future IT needs