Portsmouth, NH US
Logistics Associate II
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to match professionals rapidly and precisely to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Title: Logistics Associate II
Location: Portsmouth, NH
Hours: 7am - 3:30pm M-F
Salary: $22/ hour paid weekly (Benefits Available)
Employment Type: 6 Month contract
- Contributes within team using SAP, Syncade and/or Ship Console Systems for receipt, storage, issuance, dispensing and allocations of API and consumable components.
- Supports Manufacturing in handling & shipping product domestic and internationally.
- Demonstrates organization, time management of primary role requirements for one of the following areas within Logistics Department: Dispensary/FPA, Receiving, Shipping and/or Warehouse.
- Perform SAP Transactions required for assigned area (Goods Receipt, Stock Putaway, Order Fulfillment, TO creation, Material Movement).
- Performs Syncade required tasks for assigned area (Receipt, Movement, Material Adjustments, Allocations, Weigh/Dispense, Scrapping, Inventory).
- Demonstrates an understanding of cGMPs required for the work area.
- Demonstrates understanding of documentation for logbooks and other required documentation
- Manual lableing
- Lift 20-30 lbs frequently (max 50 lbs)
- Performs other duties as they are assigned with positive attitude to support overall department.