Portsmouth, NH US
QC Sampler II
Title: QC Sampler II
Location: Portsmouth, NH
Hours: Day shift 7 AM - 7 PM: 12hr days Every other weekend
Salary: $22/23 hourly paid weekly (Benefits Available)
Employment Type: 1 year contract - possible extend
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent minimum: AS/BS preferred
- Preferred area of study: Science related discipline
- 1-3 years experience; some prior experience in a manufacturing setting
- Proven logic and decision-making abilities, critical thinking skills
Responsible for taking samples of incoming raw materials. Performs routine testing of raw materials in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and standard operating procedures (SOPs). Associate contributes to other areas within Logistics
Duties may include any of the following:
- Performs sampling of powdered and liquid raw materials upon delivery to manufacturing site.
- Utilizes aseptic techniques to sample from a variety of containers and equipment (bags, barrels, totes, etc.).
- Performs equipment maintenance, inventory/ordering of supplies, and routine sanitization cleans including daily/weekly/monthly cleans.
- Responsible for maintaining the clean room and all tools in a sanitary state, keep logbooks of sampling and cleans, ferrying materials to and from the warehouse using various powered equipment, and responding to changing demands due to manufacturing needs.
- Performs relevant assays by following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and conforming to cGMP standards.
- Performs peer reviews of general data in regards to assigned area.
- Utilizes DMS, iLab, LIMs and SAP systems.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor and/or manager to support Logistics Team
- Use of Microsoft Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Comprehend and follow instructions
- Works as an active member of team
- Able to learn quickly
- Able to interpret data
- Processes critical thinking skills and decision making abilities
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to match professionals rapidly and precisely to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Environment: A global leader and trusted supplier in the pharma, biotech, and specialty ingredients markets. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, the company is focused on advanced manufacturing, high-quality control systems, regulatory expertise, and research and development (R&D) capabilities. The company s products and services include active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), stem cell therapies, drinking water sanitizers, vitamin B compounds, organic personal care ingredients, industrial preservatives, and microbial control solution to combat viruses, bacteria, and other dangerous pathogens.