Location: Phoenix, AZ 85034
Schedule: 6:00am - 2:30pm
- HS Diploma
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Knowledge of SAP or other asset tracking software
- Familiarity with stockroom and inventory/records management
- Must be very proficient in working resolutions to Product Receipts & Inductions and the associated SAP Transaction Codes relating to Receipts, Storage, Pulls, and Issuance
- This employer requires all employees, temporary labor, consultants, and contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Will be supporting Military Repair & Overhaul inbound of Avionic Equipment
- Supporting Team Members with the DoD FAR Reporting Requirements.
- Coordinates the organization's daily logistical operations, including inventory control, order fulfillment, and distribution.
- Organizes warehousing for goods.
- Reviews inventory to ensure that product adjustments are properly applied.
- Plans and schedules inbound and outbound shipments to internal or external customers based on needs.
- Acts as liaison between customers, freight carriers and shipping department.
- Ensures on-time delivery of goods to customers, by investigating and resolving detention issues.
- Assists is cost control by evaluating shipments, consolidating loads, and selecting most cost-efficient method of shipment within Department of Defense guidelines.
Logistics, shipping, warehouse, engineering, specialist, technician, associate, packaging, manufacturing, SAP, MRO, inventory, avionics, FAR, shipment,