MRO Production Technicians
Sarasota, FL 34243 US
Aerospace MRO Production Technician
Location: Sarasota, FL
Schedule: M-Th 6am-4:30pm
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of technical manufacturing experience required.
- 2+ years of maintenance/mechanic experience.
- Above average ability to assemble and troubleshoot required.
- Ability to build from a drawing (blue prints) is required.
- A&P Certification is a plus.
- Due to ITAR requirements, US Citizenship or Permanent Residency are required.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required!
- Duties:Participate in the build of similar new components following work instructions
- Build, test, and inspect products as intended to engineering specifications and standards, drawings, processes, and procedures for conformance to ensure product quality.
- Works closely with High Performance Work Teams in relation to Direct Labor activities.
- Assist Supervisors / Operation Leads in resolving production problems. Propose recommendations for changes to drawings, manufacturing processes, equipment and tooling to improve production efficiency and reduce maintenance and manufacturing costs.
- Assures policies, procedures and other documentation is followed to ensure consistent and compliant manufactured product.
- Knowledge of J Standard Soldering.
- Knowledge of Troubleshooting.
- Drives 6S culture by improving and maintaining the cleanliness, safety and organization of the work area.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
- Must be willing to work overtime as necessary.
Physical Demands: Sitting 35% / Walking 10% / Standing 35% / Lifting 20% (up to 30lbs alone, then with a partner or lift machine)
ITAR: This position requires access to technologies and hardware subject to US national security based export control requirements. All applicants must be US Persons (8 USC 1324b(a)(3)), or otherwise authorized by the U.S. Government. No company sponsorship will be offered.