Broken Arrow, OK 74012 US
Shift: 2nd Shift
Location: Broken Arrow, OK
Industry: Dept. of Defense
Clearance: Ability to Obtain
- High School diploma, or GED
- Manual and CNC machining experience - setting up and operate machine tools, lathes, milling machines
- Experience reading/interpreting blueprints, sketches, and engineering specifications.
- Experience making standard machine shop computations relating to dimensions of work, tooling, feeds and speeds.
- Must have ability to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to work overtime.
- The ability to do all the above with minimal supervision.
- Sheet metal and fabrication experience is a plus
- Vocational education a plus
- 5S and Lean manufacturing knowledge is a plus
- Manual machining experience preferred
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Interprets blueprints, sketches, and engineering specifications
- Determines sequence of operations, number of cuts required, and method of setup;
- Uses a variety of machinist's hand tools and precision measuring instruments;
- Makes standard shop computations relating to dimensions of work, tooling, feeds, and speeds
- Measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points to lay out stock for machining
- Fits and assembles precision parts into mechanical equipment and determines material, parts, and equipment required. Some machines may be numerically controlled
- Monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures