Clearwater, FL 34292 US
Maintenance Technician (Commercial Property)
Title: Maintenance Technician
Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: Clearwater & Pinellas Park, Florida
Employment Type: 3-month contract, extension/perm potential
Our client is one the country s largest non-profit hospice and home care-based health care organization. They are uniquely devoted to pioneering all-embracing care that provides for the full life. One who provides for all stages of care, for all dimensions of well-being and for all aspects dear to one s life.
The Maintenance Technician ensures the safe and effective operations of all buildings, grounds, housekeeping and utilities for all assigned properties.
- Must demonstrate skills/abilities in the following areas:
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents.
- Ability to write effective summaries and reports as required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook preferred
- Basic working knowledge of the trades including HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpentry and building construction methods.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must reside in close proximity to primary work location.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Clear Background / Drug compliance
- Requires a valid driver s license, a safe driving record and a reliable, insured vehicle.
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.