Facilities Technician II
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Title: Facilities Technician II
- Location: Bend OR
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Hours: After the initial 3-6 months of training on dayshift, this contingent would work a graveyard shift Flexibility with Schedule: 12hr graveyard, 3 on 4off, 4on 3off, or an 8 swings M-F 430-1am
- Salary: $30/ hr. (Paid Weekly)
- Employment Type: 1 year contract
- Reviews and provides written feedback on maintenance procedures, forms, and records.
- Revises, and reviews maintenance or other related procedures.
- Provide regulatory and partner audit support.
- Interprets electrical schematics, I/O wiring and panel drawings, utility, process system/equipment, plumbing, ductwork, and HVAC P&ID's.
- Constructively, courteously, and professionally interact with peers and clients in manufacturing, maintenance, utility plants, analytical labs and contracted services.
- Function effectively with peers and demonstrate a high degree of teamwork.
- Will participate in On-Call rotations for after-hours facility and manufacturing support and may work outside of established shift hours upon short notice.
- May perform general labor duties as needed and may be required to work in awkward locations.
- Attends all mandatory safety training and maintains a safe work environment by following LOTO, NFPA 70e, and applicable procedures and all facility safety policies and procedures.
- Certificate or training in mechanical technology or related technical discipline, or High School diploma / GED + 4 years of directly related mechanical experience.
- 2 year technical/AA/AS degree in maintenance, instrumentation, electronics, or related technical discipline
- Strong mechanical and electrical knowledge and aptitude 2+ years in an FDA (GMP) or similar regulated environment required
- Intermediate knowledge of pneumatic, mechanical, and hydraulic fundamentals as well as intermediate skills in the use of power and hand tools in the building trades such as carpentry, plumbing, and electrical are required
- Must be experienced with installation, troubleshooting, calibration, repair and testing of HVAC, laboratory and utilities equipment
- Possess a high mathematical understanding, excellent reading skills along with intermediate computer and typing skills
- Knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical systems is required Job Tasks
Conducts and/or assists in repairs (corrective maintenance) and preventative maintenance of process equipment, building support systems, utility systems, and laboratory systems with the use of various hand and power tools (meters, etc.)